Yellow, White, Orange & Red Roses in grey boxes
A bright and affable group of multicolored roses and carnations are arranged in a subtly contrasting yellow box (1’X 1’X 1’). This striking arrangement with islands of unifying hues creates an apt ambience for a social gathering or a small party at home.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.