Red Roses & White Achillea
A romantic hand tied bouquet of red roses and tiny white achillea flowers is apt for those who belive in saying it in style. Gift your sweetheart this elegant bouquet that's wrapped in red fabric or paper which is finished with eclectic ribbons to match the colour of the season.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.